Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.350 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,525 ($1,972) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)