Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,822 ($3,171) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)