Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.929 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,332元 (1,635 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)