Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,154 (1,620 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)