Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,076 (Bs 22,730,634) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)