Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,211 (Bs 80,053,642) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)