Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,931 (Bs 46,487) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (38 minutes ago)