Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,323 (€1,941) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)