Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,352 (€3,765) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (38 minutes ago)