Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,500元 (€1,314) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)