Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,256 (€1,298) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)