Cost of living comparison between Cordova, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,596 (€2,260) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)