Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,707 (€1,369) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)