Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,166 (CH$1,149,506) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (22 minutes ago)