Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,606 (CH$1,122,203) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)