Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01064 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,520 (CH$1,176,631) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)