Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,565 (kr15,784) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)