Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,859 (kr31,212) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)