Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.010 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,334元 (kr18,159) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)