Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,249 (kr30,064) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)