Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,412 (kr15,517) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)