Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,402 (kr15,345) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)