Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.055 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,286 (kr17,327) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (32 minutes ago)