Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,494元 (kr17,264) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)