Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,635元 (R$ 6,045) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)