Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.916 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,721 (R$ 5,597) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)