Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,187 (R$ 12,127) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)