Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,238 (R$ 11,771) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)