Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,713 (R$ 5,106) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)