Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,527 (95,556 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)