Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06261 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,025 (176,102 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)