Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05487 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,162 (94,076 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)