Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06340 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,676 (184,151 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)