Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17971 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,100元 (ARS $28,377) in Concordia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)