Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24090 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,376 (ARS $22,315) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)