Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43228 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,260 (ARS $30,674) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (31 minutes ago)