Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,586 (36,991,883 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)