Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,793 (20,852,127 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)