Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,500元 (17,728,034 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)