Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,835 (18,811,561 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)