Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,037 (20,133,532 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)