Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00073 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,076元 (17,804,980 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)