Cost of living in Compiegne, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.763 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,008元 (€2,320) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (about 1 hour ago)