Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38743 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,686 (ARS $17,257) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)