Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29507 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,548 (L 56,084) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)