Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29339 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,116 (L 61,749) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)