Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,900元 ($2,015) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)