Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,733元 ($2,125) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)