Cost of living comparison between Columbus, Ohio, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,738 ($3,650) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)