Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.273 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,731 ($2,029) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)