Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,628 ($1,526) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)