Cost of living comparison between Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,829 ($3,374) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)