Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,797 ($3,747) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)