Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.937 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,495元 ($2,234) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)