Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04531 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,861 (305,900 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)