Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 819 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04459 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,820 (175,348 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)