Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04522 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,874 (284,709 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)