Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04045 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,517 (161,130 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)