Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03759 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,568元 (227,932 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)