Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 899 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04285 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,469 (174,305 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (30 minutes ago)