Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04604 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,068 (305,580 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)