Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.889 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,921 (€1,891) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (32 minutes ago)