Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.613 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,925元 (€2,092) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)