Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,217元 (€1,929) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)