Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,861 (€2,332) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)