Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,603 (€2,261) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)