Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,058 (€1,283) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (32 minutes ago)