Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,823 (€2,269) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)