Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09630 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,793元 (₨70,533) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)