Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10215 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,837 (₨47,353) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 2 hours ago)