Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,588元 ($b7,597) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)