Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.726 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,773 (4,503 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (33 minutes ago)