Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,992 (4,113 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)