Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.635 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,854 (7,251 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)