Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,706 (4,009 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)