Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,100 ($3,783) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)