Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,364 ($1,934) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)