Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,563 ($3,926) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (29 minutes ago)