Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.938 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,976 (€1,635) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (39 minutes ago)