Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,963 (€1,524) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)