Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.056 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,429 (€1,543) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)