Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.34866 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,556 (Mex$ 15,935) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)