Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.31141 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,953 (Mex$ 15,906) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)