Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36402 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,126 (Mex$ 22,324) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)