Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36771 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,936元 (Mex$ 27,021) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (32 minutes ago)