Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36044 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,301 (Mex$ 17,482) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)