Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36050 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,714 (Mex$ 29,719) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)