Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 3,601元 (1,767,530 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,435 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 220 (43 minutes ago)