Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11168 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,238元 (37,947 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Valencia costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)