Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 72% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,259 (Bs 15,651,414) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (32 minutes ago)