Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,050 (Bs 39,284) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)