Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,934 (Bs 17,330) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)