Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,954 (14,260,249 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)