Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,921 (12,890,468 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)