Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,085 (Bs 33,505) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)