Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11219 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,933元 (97,444 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)