Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,994 (Bs 15,700,756) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)