Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,695 (€1,624) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)