Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,843 (€1,145) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (28 minutes ago)