Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,339 (€1,655) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)