Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,324 (€1,458) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)