Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.324 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,753 ($2,175) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)