Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,946元 (Rp 18,961,271) in Cimahi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)