Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,695 (Rp 15,698,452) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (31 minutes ago)