Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11443 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 115% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,810元 (155,634 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)