Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11167 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,460元 (147,397 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)