Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10996 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 112% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,235 (165,830 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)