Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,236 (₩1,746,818) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (30 minutes ago)