Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,106元 (₩1,706,417) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)