Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 147% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,563 ($5,627) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (25 minutes ago)