Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 124% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,539 ($4,873) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)