Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.575 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,604 (NZ$3,410) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)