Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.531 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,916元 (NZ$3,071) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)