Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.621 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,224 (NZ$3,078) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)