Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.488 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,703元 (NZ$3,054) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)