Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)