Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07636 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,946 (Taka 104,052) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)