Cost of living in Chita, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10443 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,597元 (руб 63,172) in Chita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,435 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 220 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)