Cost of living in Chita, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10350 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,576元 (руб 73,194) in Chita.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)