Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10231 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,847 (руб 66,924) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)