Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11233 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,477 (руб 66,560) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)