Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11271 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,512 (руб 66,648) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (32 minutes ago)