Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38439 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,658 (14,720 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)