Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41441 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,996 (16,881 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)