Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.664 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,096 (12,194 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)