Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,288 (17,411 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)