Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,600 (17,991 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)