Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,852元 (16,867 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (44 minutes ago)