Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.035 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,973元 (S/. 4,409) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)