Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.994 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,011 (S/. 3,516) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (44 minutes ago)