Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,282 (S/. 3,492) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)