Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36559 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,601 (Mex$ 34,468) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)