Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35480 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,955 (Mex$ 19,604) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)