Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35523 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,398元 (Mex$ 20,825) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)