Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35232 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,060 (Mex$ 22,877) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)